- fluency of thinking
- variety of ideas
- elaboration of ideas
- combination of ideas
- Using their criteria students begin to filter their ideas and to isolate those that appear to have the most promise.
- Students use additional or previous research, canvas other individuals, poll, use feedback to refine their ideas.
- Students use additional criteria to isolate the solutions they have created to choose the most likely ideas.
5. So that now the learners have created their own filters to sift the ideas that likely would have never been generated unless they had engaged the creativity process in the first place.
6. And now they can “rate these ideas” to CONVERGE on the optimal solutions.
Next post will speak to how to “gain acceptance” for their creative problem solving.